About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
In this role you will roll out the campaigns within the sales channels, including Tommy.com (Retail, wholesale, outlet).
- You will drive the sell through for Retail, Wholesale and Outlet
- High exposure in servicing all 13 markets (with access to all tools), managing all divisions
- Production: retail team
- Have strong brand awareness
As Marketing Manager Sales Activations you will leverage Global, European and local campaigns into marketing activation plans that support the business in our Retail, Outlet, Wholesale and Franchise channels. You will build your plans on key KPI’s and business objectives, being commercially aware whilst driving brand messaging through all channels. You will act as a partner and expert for local marketing managers to optimize their briefs and you will guide them through the process if needed. You will identify creative opportunities with new campaigns, partnerships and general trade marketing. You will report to the Senior Marketing Manager Sales Activations in Amsterdam.
- Think strategically and with a consumer focus when rolling out campaigns: capturing a holistic consumer journey through all sales channels and touchpoints
- Influence and federate around your ideas: you will work with multiple stakeholders who have diverse interests and objectives: internally and externally, you will build success in a fast changing environment
- Be the source of inspiration: your will bring the products from all divisions and campaigns at the heart of the story and of the consumer
Team contextThe TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
In this role, you brief and manage the vendors. You report directly to the Director Sales Activations, Consumer Journey, based in Amsterdam.
- A completed university or Bachelor degree in marketing or communications
- Approx. 4-6 years of relevant working experience in fashion or in relevant functions in an international matrix/complex organization
- A track record in Project Management, combined with a flexible approach to (last minute) changes
- Strong consumer focus: be service minded
- Result oriented, proactive and hands on, forward thinking
- Have an eye for aesthetics: strong attention to detail with a holistic Marketing view
- Good interpersonal communication skills: team player, manage vendors, stakeholder mngt, interdepartmental collaboration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel (Pivot), PowerPoint and Keynote
- Business fluency in English (written and verbal)