About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The ecommerce platform & user experience team is responsible for designing, building and maintaining the best in class ecommerce platform that PVH wants to operate for their brands. We make sure that the business continues 24/7 and do so by engaging the right tools, vendors & partners. We strive for the optimal balance between releasing new capabilities fast and having a reliable and stable platform to trade on.
- Support the Front-End Operations Manager in assessing the severity of the issues and prioritizing the tickets assigned to the issues and assigning the tickets to the relevant person/team (e.g. Salmon)
- Lead the coordination & communication of the team to the other E-Commerce teams with regard to the status of the issues, the related Jira tickets and the weekly reports
- Coordinate & be the main point of contact for the relationship with stakeholders
- Align the E-Commerce department is with the GDPR regulations, i.e. coordinating and handling all current and new GDPR requests
- Occasionally assist the team and Product Owners with the solving of issues related to the checkout process
- Monitor the performance of the website periodically through different systems and alert the relevant person/team when the performance is below par
What do we expect from you?
- Be familiar with the E-Commerce checkout industry trends, competitive landscape, and new third party vendors
- Give workshops, trainings and manuals to the E-Commerce teams on Jira & GDPR related topics
- Take the lead in setting up new E-Commerce checkout related projects or third party vendors
- Very organized
- A problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Work well under pressure
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days of paid leave + public holidays
- Interesting and diverse work
- Space for input and creativity
- Fashionable office environment
- Pleasant people to work with
- Growth and learning opportunities
- All the hardware you need to get started
Join PVH and grow your career in the apparel industry. We are looking forward hearing from you.