About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives, 1) consistently bringing the brand to life in the markets and create loyalty amongst our consumers, 2) driving traffic and conversion, and 3) being a pro-active business partner. Our work covers a wide range of activities, from brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing, digital marketing, loyalty marketing, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
In this role of MYTOMMY content coordinator, you will be the main point of contact regarding all content delivered to the MYTOMMY members across Europe. Your role is to create, own and maintain the MYTOMMY content calendar which includes global campaigns, local activations, exclusive brand stories and MYTOMMY program communications initially through the MYTOMMY app, with the opportunity to expand into email, website and social. You will work together with various functional partners in the marketing organization, including CRM, digital marketing, e-comm, sales activations and local markets, in order to deliver MYTOMMY content at the highest quality possible, on time and within budget.
The MYTOMMY program is currently available in a limited number of countries, but will be expanding soon across Europe and beyond. Through this role, you will be part of a digitally-led, consumer-centric marketing team, working on a program with a tremendous growth
- Own the MYTOMMY content calendar, and the planning and execution of it.
- Brief in the MYTOMMY content to the internal creative agency.
- Build the MYTOMMY content in the CMS (‘content management system’)
- Globalize the MYTOMMY content where necessary, by pushing content through the localization/translation system/process.
- Publish the MYTOMMY content at the scheduled date/time to the targeted audience.
- Work closely with the analytics team to measure the engagement impact of the executed MYTOMMY content, and provide the wider MYTOMMY team with insights/learnings for improvement on content creative, delivery methods and targeting.
- A completed Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience working in a high paced, international setting, preferably with a global premium fashion brand.
- Experience in CMS (‘content management system’), preferably across multiple language/locales. Experience in other digital platforms is a ‘nice-to-have’.
- Fluent in English and preferably one other language (both verbal and written).
- Experience in loyalty marketing would be a big plus.
- Experience in re-sizing assets/imagery; copywriting would be a ‘nice-to-have’.
- Being able to balance between working in a flexible environment and being highly organized, so the deliverables get completed on time.
- Being able to handle multiple projects in a high-paced and dynamic environment, and delivering under time-pressure.
- Good communication skills: interdepartmental collaborations, stakeholder management, briefs