About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Central Supply Chain department supports the Divisions, Customers, Vendors and Suppliers of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein with all strategic sourcing, vendor management, quality assurance and quality control activities. In addition the department houses the Central International Markets team which works with all International markets on integration of individual Markets needs into PVH Europe processes and procedures. Within PVH Europe, the department works closely with all the product divisions for TH and CK and the following departments: Business Process Development, Brand Merchandising, Central Operations, Legal and Finance department. In addition, there is alignment with the Sourcing and International Licensing departments of TH North America and PVH Corp, both situated in New York. Main external counterparts are Buying agents and related Vendors as well as Direct Vendors.
Coordinate shipments from PVH manufacturers to International destinations.
Actively follows up on the shipments and export documentation with all Stakeholders involved in the process.
- Central International Markets Team:
- Works alongside other colleagues to coordinate International shipments
- Is accountable for shipping documents checks, on time, system maintenance and assuring data quality in the system
- Collaborate and actively communicate with all Stakeholders: Manufacturers, Forwarders, Markets and Divisions
- Maintains updates to International Shipping Manual and inform actively all stakeholders about updates
- Has knowledge of International Supply chain and Trading
- Reports on set KPI for the Team and measure against these on set cadence (suppliers and own team performance)
- Provides transparency of what has been achieved in a timely manner
- Used to working in a matrix organization
- Identify further opportunities in the current supply chain, shares it with Team Manager
- Supports Team and Management on further Supply Chain initiatives
- Run projects on these Supply Chain initiatives
- Educated to degree standard (HBO)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in supply chain and preferably in the fashion industry
- Used to work in multi-cultural, multi-lingual and global environments
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
- Strong communication skills
- Decision making
- Strong team player, excellent social skills
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Problem solving
- Fast paced, global, evolving environment requiring multitasking