About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
- Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
- Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
- Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
The Product Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day support of the Product Marketing Director as well as the Product Marketing team.
He/she will support the Marketing Director and the team in coordinating presentation projects, co-organizing team meetings as well as team outings. He/she will also support on multiple ad-hoc projects, including seasonal advertising campaign and integrated marketing campaigns.
In addition, the Product Marketing Coordinator will liaise with the Marketing functions collecting relevant data depending on the project. Strong communication skills are essential.
Be the overall support for the Product Marketing Director (PMD) and the Product Marketing (PM) team
Coordinate presentation projects for both the PMD and PM team
Provide overall PM team coordination: team meetings, calendar management, team outings and special projects
Establish a professional relationship with Tommy’s Marketing Functions to support on ad-hoc projects, data collection and understand business needs
Support the PM Team on case-by-case projects, such as:
- conduct competitive research and analyses for the relevant divisions to help build better marketing programs
- provide support with regards to seasonal advertising campaign – from briefing, styling & shipment to post production
- Integrated marketing projects: on ad-hoc basis, support the Marketing Managers with integrated Marketing Projects
- A completed Bachelor / university (in marketing or communications)
- Approx. 1-3 years of function relevant working experience (or fashion working experience), experience in an international environment
- Result oriented to meeting deadlines and flexible to change
- Open minded and resourceful in finding solutions under pressure
- Pro-active, service minded and hands-on team player
- Strong intercultural communication: liaise with several departments, brief agencies, manage projects
- Have an eye for esthetics / passion for Marketing; quality oriented and an eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal)