About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Channel Operations team is part of the Central Operations department based at the PVH Headquarters in Amsterdam. To ensure that our European Retail Stores and Ecommerce business have on time deliveries and are supplied with an optimized product, we are currently seeking a dynamic, eager to learn, analytical hands on Channel Operations Coordinator.
The Channel Operations Coordinator will support and advise the local Retail Buying and Merchandising teams in all operational tasks (order books, warehouse shipments, system & master data issues, reporting etc.), focusing on order book management and shipping performance. He/she will pro-actively ensure operational excellence and identifies within the day to day activities and business processes areas of improvement.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local Retail & Ecommerce Buying/Planning and Merchandising teams through regular meetings and communications
- Order book maintenance and management (changing, completing, releasing and shipping orders)
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet Retail & Ecommerce expectations and company goals
- Creating order summary reports & seasonal reports in various reporting systems
- Liaise between countries, Warehouse and Central Operations teams to ensure on time and complete deliveries
- Drive calendar and data accuracy requirements
- Identify issues in operational processes and initiate solving them in quickly and timely manner
- Maintain clear and accurate operations training documentation for reference purposes
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Strong organizational & time management skills, able to prioritize
- Process & systems thinker
- High level of accuracy
- Cultural awareness, managing different stakeholders
- Team player
- Drive for results and able to act under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Able to work with Excel and Powerpoint, SAP knowledge is a prerequisite