About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
To strengthen the Microsoft development team, we are looking for an experienced .Net C# & SharePoint Developer to work from our Amsterdam office. We’re looking for a team player that can work in an autonomous scrum team.
You will be responsible for developing software specifications in conjunction with business users and third-party providers, as well as development of new .Net C# applications and SharePoint solutions or changes to existing systems in order to meet business requirements.
Together with the rest of the team you will also work on a broader vision on where to take SharePoint within our company and how to expand its adoption.
Microsoft, pragmatic, web development, SharePoint (2013, 2016), SQL, C#, hands on, intranet, coordination and support oriented.
The Role Requires:
1. Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies like:
- Web Services (e.g. SOAP, REST)
- SharePoint 2013, 2016
- MS SQL
- Intranet and document management
- Continuous deployment methodologies
2. Ability to quickly pick up development tasks on various business applications
3. A hands on / pragmatic approach
4. Creative web development abilities
5. Understanding of functional usage of different applications
6. React And Redux as a big plus
1. Involvement in SharePoint & .Net projects
- Knowledge of SharePoint is essential. (we use SharePoint 2013, we’re planning to move towards 2016)
2. Involvement in developments on the Microsoft environments
- Analyse requirements of the business
- Work on functional and technical specifications
- Define improvements and roadmap to:
- Consolidate functionalities
- Deliver additional functionalities
3. Support and improvements on existing application(s)
4. Basic database administration
5. Administration and reporting of activities to standards set for the Business Systems department
6. Program applications to support business processes
Furthermore you are a good communicator (written and verbal fluency in English required) and have the ability to transform (in team formation) ideas from business users into working applications. You have the analytical skills to quickly analyse a problem and come up with solutions that fit our architecture. You can work independently but are also a great team player.
We are looking for a fulltime position and given the nature of our business and applications you are willing to travel and/or work odd hours when required.