About the Company
We are a company transformed, focusing on global growth and brand building. Since our beginning in 1881, we have become a world leading lifestyle Apparel Company with over US$8 billion in estimated 2013 revenues. Through a combination of strategic acquisitions and successful partnerships with our brands, we have been able to globally expand across the wholesale, retail, e-commerce and licensing channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
With the acquisition of Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and of the full Calvin Klein brand in 2013, we have redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of our organization. We work with these powerful global iconic lifestyle brands together as a family to maximize their potential by leveraging them across new categories and existing and future markets.
Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The MEA+NL Group is one of the most dynamic organizations within PVH. Next to our continued growing NL business, we are developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in Greece, Middle East, Israel and Africa. Our business approach is multifaceted in order to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets. We are driven by excellence and dedicated to give our best to drive the growth across our regions.
As an Allocator, you will join the MEA+NL team at our European head office in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for the Allocation and in-season management and work closely with our stores through effective communication and information flows, to ensure optimal performance and stock levels.
You will be responsible for:
Allocation & In Season Management
- Execute an allocation strategy in partnership with planning and the store(s), managing initial allocations and in-season replenishment of goods, monitor and adjust replenishment parameters to create optimal stock level across all channels
- Manage automatic replenishment for non-seasonal product and proactively make adjustments based on sales trends, seasonality factors, business needs, etc.
- Monitor option performance at the store/option/size level and recommend additional buys, markdowns, transfers or consolidations.
- Responsible for preparing seasonal orders in the system based on the buying plan as well as preparing markdowns in the system based on markdown recommendations and strategy.
- Monitor order status and shipping performance, keeping on track with monthly delivery drops and flagging any potential delays in the processing of goods to the stores.
- Responsible for day-to-day information of and communication with stores as well as DC, Operations etc. regarding requests/questions etc. (e.g. replenishment suggestions, deliveries etc.).
- Serve as the main contact person between the stores and corporate office regarding stock questions and/or requests as well as the main contact person for internal questions/concerns regarding shipments
- Create, maintain and distribute weekly allocation/shipping status and track all open orders
- At least 1-2 year’s relevant experience in allocation and/or business related field.
- Experienced with merchandise management systems & processes
- Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Highly Commercial and analytical skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Structured and reliable work ethic
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively
- Excellent command of English language - verbal and written
- PC literate with excellent knowledge of Excel including setting up spreadsheets, Pivot tables, formulas, etc.
Agencies that submit a resume to PVH must have a current PVH Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists or Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of PVH. PVH will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.