About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger de-livers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tom-my Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
As Divisional Events Associate you will be responsible for supporting the Tommy Hilfiger Tailored Division of which the key tasks will be:
- Responsible for Digital Asset Management, including content creation, managing photoshoots, creation and coordination of sales tools (e.g. swatches) and ensuring timely availability of relevant data and information in the Digital Showroom and iPad
- Organise key events / meetings (e.g. Proto review, Sketch review, GAM, TTT) in terms of facilities and logistics, including timely availability of samples
- Manage the inbounding / outbounding of samples, by creating inbound / outbound files, ensuring correct data uploads, adding requirements, and liaise with stakeholders in case of complications
- Responsible for allocation and logistics of advertisement samples to stakeholders
- Support the division and carry out administrative and other ad hoc supportive tasks
- Drive improvement initiatives regarding digital asset management, photoshoots and general divisional processes
- Manage invoices related to photoshoots for digital assets
- Coordinate information requests by redirecting requests and questions to the respective team
- 1-3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- strong knowledge of Excel & PLM
- Digitally driven
- Experience Event planning
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with many individuals across all different levels within the business.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.