About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
As Consumer Data Analyst you are part of our PVH European CRM team within the Marketing department, which has the goal to continuously increase consumer acquisition, satisfaction and retention across all European markets and channels Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein operate in.
You will be responsible for delivering cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions. You manage the generation of insights that help PVH to better understand their consumer, increase engagement and drive sales. Your responsibility will extend well beyond pulling data and crunching numbers and will tackle complicated business problems by converting raw data into meaningful and actionable consumer insights. Key responsibilities:
- Deliver cutting-edge marketing analytics projects in areas such as segmentation & personalization, reporting automation and data integration
- Translate complex data insights into clear stories and understandable presentations
- Drive the implementation and use of data driven decision processes
- University degree (e.g. in Business, Marketing, Economics, Econometrics)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in consumer analytics
- Extensive experience with data storing, processing, mining and visualization
- Experience with SQL and Tableau (or a similar visualization tool) is a must
- Previous experience in the field of marketing and CRM in a brand environment
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Passion for innovation in the field of consumer data & marketing automation
What can you expect from us?
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality and individuality
- A culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities
- Sample sales
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture