About the Company
PVH is one of the world's largest apparel companies with nearly $9 billion in 2017 revenues. We are a company focusing on global growth and brand building of our 3 businesses: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Heritage Brands.
Together, as a global action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract the best people who will help take our brands and business to new levels. Our brands are undergoing a business transformation to achieve more consumer focus, an overall shortened calendar cycle as well as consumer insights driven decision making.
The PVH360 team is at the heart of our end-to-end business transformation. We conduct various strategic initiatives across our businesses, brands and geographies to put the consumer at the center of everything we do. At its core, our roadmap is defined by a smarter, shorter, development calendar. This involves informed creative and strategic direction, well founded range development, intimacy with our vendors, collaborating with our wholesale channels, orchestrating our supply chain in tandem with our marketing and deriving actionable consumer insights.
Who are we? We are a team of strategic thinkers, innovators, passionate team players, brokers of change and structured delivery professionals. Who are we looking for? We are looking to complement our team with the best talent in the market that has a passion for our brands. Someone with a high IQ and high EQ, who can navigate complexity by compassionately understanding the individual contribution that each role plays in the aggregated picture. We are dedicated self-starters, flexible in our approach, and excellent communicators comfortable with working across functions, departments and geographic locations on a daily basis, all while living within PVH’s matrix organization.
Speed Lanes 360 (SL360)Two years ago we embarked on an exciting journey with PVH360, having a bold vision to get not only closer to our Consumer, but also faster to market while strengthening our alignment. To increase speed and feasibility of implementation, we solely focused on the seasonal calendar at that time. As part of this multi-year transformation, we initiated a roll-out named “Speed Lanes 360” and we are looking for someone eager to lead the team of 2FTEs for a period of 4-6 months as part of a maternity coverage.
What is SL360 about?Our mission as SL360 team is to bring a 360 thinking in everything we do, based on the executional learnings we have made with PVH360. Our end-to-end process is not only about fast track but needs to combine the seasonal calendar lane and replenishment lanes as they each have their own individual pace. Additionally we will structure processes and create sustainable methodologies for PVH on the different speed lanes that we will distinguish within PVH (core replenishment, seasonal calendar, fast track, etc.). When listening to the people in the organization and our consumers, we realize we need to further increase our speed to market, to stay relevant and attractive. Taking into account all the learnings and best practices from our PVH360 implementation built up in the past 2 years, it is time to transfer this wealth of knowledge into the different levels of speed that are required to satisfy our nowadays demanding consumers. With SL360 we are:
- Seizing opportunities we did not see coming, because it was simply impossible to anticipate upon them
- Creating opportunities by taking risks, altering regular procedures, and keeping ownership and mandates closer to ourselves
- Creating scarcity and therefore new cravings amongst our consumers
- Ensuring availability of our already beloved and proven products, to our consumers
- Offering the most relevant products, faster
- Combining all the different speed lanes into one holistic process and structure that makes sense for both PVH as well as the consumer
As a result, SL360 should enable us to elevate our relevance amongst our competition and increase our profitability. All to be even closer to the heart of our consumers, at the moment they want us to be there.
Reporting to the Senior VP Speed 360, the Project Manager SL360 is responsible for the designing, planning, executing, and evaluating of SL360. Problem solving, connecting people, facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control are essential elements of this role.
- Owns the designing, planning, execution and controlling of SL360 with strong analytical focus and understanding of consumer-centric strategies
- Drives the problem solving process: frames problems, guides analytical modeling, and through analysis provides insights into solutions
- Acts as a coach for senior leaders and stakeholders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor
- Acts as a contact person to the entire organization for project related tasks and various issues
- Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity
- Is looking for true ownership of success and/or failures. Willing to pin professional success to the outcome of initiatives and not shying away from responsibility
- Facilitates meetings and workshops with all the levels of the organization
- Effectively manages the change driven by the project and is capable of steering the business in a new direction
- Has previous experience managing direct reports, leading, coaching, driving and inspiring people to grow and go the extra mile
- Understands and shows passion for the worldwide fashion and retail market in terms of consumer behavior, competitor and industry developments
Specific role skills / knowledge
- Solid experience in the Fashion industry
- Previous experience with supply chain and production
- Understanding of the complexity of sourcing/production/planning
- Has an affinity with lifestyle, fashion and/or consumer facing industries.
- University degree from a leading business school/university
- 7-10+ years experience either in project management, change management and project planning, preferably in a strategy consulting company, or an equivalent position in fashion, and/or retail environment
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred; 4 years’ additional experience in lieu of an advanced degree
- Affinity with technology, data enablement, digital transformation and the human interaction that is central to their success.
- Experience working for a Fortune 500/multinational company or multi-national consulting firm is preferred
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally, including with senior leadership. Strong personality, inspirational, convincing.
- Project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strategic vision and creative thinking
- Understands the complexity of a matrix organization, capable of operating within one
- Effective communicator and influencer.
- Comfortable presenting in front of senior leadership audiences.
- Facilitates workshops and resolves possible conflict
- Ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach with strong collaboration attitude and team play
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment.
- Advanced level proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
NOTE:This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.