About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Supply Chain Process Development department is part of the Supply Chain group, and works with all product divisions for two main brands in PVH Europe, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across the product divisions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between divisions and IT to fulfill training needs, provide tools and new developments in the area of Merchandising, Sales, Markets, Vendors and Purchasing.
The Department also works cross-functionally with other teams in Central Operations, Brand Merchandising, Central Retail, Buying Offices and International Markets departments.
The position will be responsible for analyzing a range of (divisional) business processes and initiatives in the Sourcing & Buying area. He/she will play an executing and leading role in (sub) projects improving current divisional and sourcing processes.
This person supports and guides the divisions to work in an aligned way with regard to reporting, demand planning, purchasing and warehouse related processes. The role functions as the link between business stakeholders and IT demand and analyst teams, covering all systems supporting divisional processes (VMS, SAP, and HANA Reporting/Analysis for Office, GT Nexus and Labeling). This role will report directly to the Manager Sourcing & Buying Process Development. There is close cooperation with our global IT, divisional buying and operations teams, Brand Merchandising, Central Supply Chain and Central Operations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyses and leads improvements of processes across our industry leading supply chain in the Sourcing & Buying areas
- Key User for our global Vendor Management System and other sourcing related systems; Implements new processes, supports and trains users, acts as first point of contact for divisional Super Users
- Supports manager on high complexity projects within purchasing and vendor area, aiming to take ownership on (sub)projects of small to medium complexity
- Works closely together with other Business Process Analysts to ensure alignment across supply chain process and applications (SAP FMS, GT Nexus, and new to be implemented system)
- Works closely with IT on Sourcing & Buying related topics
- University degree in business, supply chain management or similar from an internationally minded Business School
- 3-4 years of work experience, preferably in Consultancy or Fashion
- Analytical skills and ability to understand and map complex processes
- Good understanding of (supply chain) processes, preferably in a production environment with multiple suppliers
- Affinity with systems and applications and linking these to business processes
- Experienced in working in an IT environment (defining requirements, test scenario, UAT)
- Knowledge of SAP and/or other ERP-systems and excellent MS Office skills is an advantage
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic work environment
- Ability to handle uncertainty and change
- Problem solver and ‘can do’ mentality
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Strong personality and team player who values a casual and fun work environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to influence others in a multi-cultural environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.