About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Controlling Division is part of the Finance Department and supports the organization in reaching their targets. We are actively involved in setting up budgets, long term targets and reforecasting with all involved parties. We are reporting on the current performance against these plans and indicate the impact on the future performance. The company is structured in a matrix organization which we mirrored in the controlling team. Our teams are structured around our customers: the markets, the retail and ecommerce team, the divisions and the departments. The controlling team is using a wide range of tools to support these analysis, forecasts and strategic activities.
The PVH Omni Controlling objectives are:
- To support the management team in providing clear, efficient and timely information
- Support the management team on strategic decisions
- Responsibility and ownership of reported numbers to make the closure and reporting a smooth process
- Represent the Finance function in strategic projects that concern the sales channels under omni controlling
The successful candidate will be working for an international and fast growing organization where he/she will be supporting the team in the following activities:
- Supporting role towards the VP’s and directors within Omni Channel
- Responsible for the monthly closing and variance analysis of actuals in OPEX, headcount and CAPEX for the Omni Channel department (E-commerce, Retail and Omni transformation)
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting OPEX, headcount and CAPEX for the Omni Channel department
- Executing key performance reporting like the European Business Update
- Driving projects to improve Omni Channel alignment, cost savings and efficiencies
- University degree in Business Administration/Finance/Controlling
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Financial Systems or a related area
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks while looking for ways to improve current processes
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Strong team player with excellent social and communication skills
- Flexible; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Highly motivated/driven/proactive approach to business needs
- Strong attention to detail