About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Store development team is on an exciting journey to implement most advanced digital technology, creating a state of the art retail environment for a 360º degree consumer experience. Sustainable design and execution becomes integral in the way stores are developed.
The Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands are rolling out several exciting new store concepts across Europe, the Middle-East & Africa. The new concepts incorporate a range of interactive digital technologies, customer experiences and services to create a new generation of stores. We are to recruit a talented energetic individual to join our team and assist with this program.
You will report into the Senior Project Manager responsible for projects in UK, Ireland, Nordics and Africa, and undertake projects in these regions. Opportunities to undertake project in other regions can and do also arise depending on the changing volume of projects in different regions.
In your role as Project Manager you will:
- Manage and oversee, independently and with high ambition, multiple store opening projects from project kick off design, to construction completion and customer handover
- Ensure all assigned projects are completed on program, within budget, and with high level of quality design and execution
- Convey clear and timely communication of all relevant project information, risks, challenges and identifying potential solutions is an essential part of the role
- Support the team on additional initiatives (e.g. Contributing to the development of department processes, assisting with the management of central vendors)
- A completed Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or equivalent
- Experience in Construction & Design
- Understanding of retail processes, systems and strategies
- Approx. 2 - 6 years’ experience in a Retail or Retail linked industry as a Project Manager
- Previous experience in a complex matrix environment is a plus
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Very good interpersonal communication skills: working centrally & locally, stakeholder management, building strong relationships with other divisions within Retail, team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office & Powerpoint, knowledge of AutoCAD
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel abroad (weekly to bi-weekly)