About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The PVH HR Operations team is responsible for the fundamental HR processes that keep a global business running. This team deals with the operational HR requirements of the PVH HQ workforce – from contract creation and onboarding, to managing the exit processes, to monthly payroll and benefits administration for 2,000 staff. We are also currently transitioning to a Shared Service Centre model for HR service provision, which involves a major change program - new processes, new systems and a new organizational structure.
The HR Operations intern will help execute core HR processes on a day-to-day basis. This involves:
- working with HR systems and software (Success Factors, Lumesse, Excel, etc);
- liaising with colleagues across the wider HR team to resolve issues;
- dealing with PVH employees by e-mail and face-to-face to solve issues and provide HR information;
- executing HR workflows such as contract creation, payroll mutations, benefits management, visa requests etc;
The intern will also play a key part in the transition project by helping to streamline and document HR processes in advance of moving to the new shared service centre model.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Interest in HR processes
- Process oriented - ability to understand & execute processes and identify improvements
- Attention to detail
- Experience of using Excel and Word
- Enrollment in a university for the duration of the internship
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU
What can you expect from us?
- An internship within the HR Operations team is an opportunity to get hands-on experience of a wide range of the business-critical HR processes which enable a global organization to function.
- The intern will also get hands-on involvement in a major change program within HR (transitioning to SSC-model)
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- A culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities
- Sample sales!
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.