Business Assurance & Resilience sits within Risk Management and supports the business in four key areas; Profit Protection, Inventory & Asset Control, Crisis Management and Operational Risk.
The Profit Protection Team leads the way in mitigating retail risk within our commercial operations across 21 countries and over 1,170 trading spaces.
In this role, you will act as a Business Partner to country, regional and store teams, providing advice on continuous improvement and total loss reduction, in order to drive profitability for PVH.
You will support all areas of commercial and operational excellence within your region, covering multiple countries and channels. The Profit Protection Specialist will support several country management teams in addressing business risk.
Reporting into the Profit Protection Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be a business enabler and:
- Identify root causes of operational loss and support retail leadership to develop and implement loss reduction strategies.
- Develop and deliver Profit Protection awareness & education through direct and indirect engagement.
- Partner with the applicable HQ and country teams to support the successful implementation of key commercial projects (RFID, EPOS etc).
- Continually review, assess and develop current PP policy & process to ensure relevance and value.
- Manage the design and delivery of Asset Protection measures (CCTV, EAS etc).
- Support the Inventory Control Team to deliver best in class inventory management practices.
- Guide and support the approach to ethics and integrity investigations.
- Retail experience from either a store or head office environment.
- Experience in developing internal training and communication within a retail operations or retail risk context; retail experience is a big nice to have.
- In-depth experience with fraud, compliance and loss prevention.
- Understanding of risk based auditing techniques and procedures.
- Strong communication skills; presentation and training, stakeholder management and empathetic sensitivity.
- Natural curiosity with an eye for detail.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calmly prioritize under pressure and distinguish various business impacts (financial vs ethical).
- Business fluency in English; any additional European language would be considered an advantage.
- The ability to travel throughout Europe (50%).
- Effective communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Flexibility in a constantly changing multinational environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Professional curiosity.
- Proactive, able to work independently, and as part of a team.