About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Risk Management Directorate acts as a business support function, operating as part of the CFO Office. The overall responsibility of the department is to establish and maintain a system of internal controls designed to provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of company objectives relating to operations, finance and compliance.
Forming part of Finance Operations & Risk Management, the European Profit Protection Team is focused on total business loss and operational risk. At the heart of our omnichannel strategy is our retail operations throughout 21 countries, with over and over 500 Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein stores and equally large concession presence. Specifically addressing areas such as cash management, transaction integrity, inventory control and asset protection, the team supports country management teams in total loss reduction, risk mitigation and business integrity.
An opportunity has arisen for a Profit Protection Specialist to join the team, initially on a FTC, to support all areas of profit protection activity, with a bias towards our central and retail projects. Acting as the central partner for HQ projects and initiatives, the Profit Protection Specialist will support multiple stakeholders in addressing business risk.
Reporting into the Senior Profit Protection Manager, the successful candidate will;
- Partner with the applicable HQ teams to support the success of key commercial and corporate projects (RFID, EPOS etc).
- Act as a Business Partner to country, regional and store teams, providing advice on continuous improvement and risk mitigation, in order to drive profitability.
- Support all aspects of European crisis management.
- Develop and deliver Profit Protection awareness & education through direct and indirect engagement.
- Review and develop current PP policy & process.
- Identify root causes of operational loss with a view to providing both quantitative and qualitative analysis and remedial action planning.
- Retail experience from either a store or head office environment.
- Working knowledge of data mining, case management and LP/PP software.
- Experience in developing internal training and communication within a retail operations or retail risk context.
- Experience with fraud, compliance and loss prevention.
- Understanding of risk based auditing techniques and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office Package (particularly Excel and Access) and a strong understanding of EPOS systems.
- Strong presentation, training and reporting skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- The ability to travel throughout Europe.
- Fluent in English and an additional European language would be considered an advantage.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Flexibility in a constantly changing multinational environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Professional curiosity.
- Proactive, able to work independently, and as part of a team.