About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited
The PVH360 team is at the heart of our end-to-end business transformation. We conduct various strategic initiatives across our businesses, brands and geographies to put the consumer at the center of everything we do. At its core, our roadmap is defined by a smarter, shorter, development calendar. This involves informed creative and strategic direction, well founded range development, intimacy with our vendors, collaborating with our wholesale channels, orchestrating our supply chain in tandem with our marketing and deriving actionable consumer insights.
Who are we? We are a team of strategic thinkers, innovators, passionate team players, brokers of change and structured delivery professionals. Who are we looking for? We are looking to complement our team with the best talent in the market that has a passion for our brands. Someone with a high IQ and high EQ, who can navigate complexity by compassionately understanding the individual contribution that each role plays in the aggregated picture. We are dedicated self-starters, flexible in our approach, and excellent communicators comfortable with working across functions, departments and geographic locations on a daily basis, all while living within PVH’s matrix organization.
Reporting to the Sr. Project Manager SL360, the intern is responsible for supporting the designing, planning, executing, and evaluating of all different Speed Lanes within PVH. Problem solving skills and connecting people are essential elements of this role. This is a full time internship role, starting date is January/February 2019 for a time period of 6 months.
- Start date: January or February for a duration of 6 months
- Enrolled in your University for the full 6 months
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- University degree from a leading business school/university
- Previous experience with supply chain and production
- Admires a future position in project management, consulting, change management and project planning, within fashion and/or retail environment
- Affinity with technology, data enablement, digital transformation and the human interaction that is central to their success
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strategic vision and creative thinking
- Effective communicator and influencer
- Ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach with strong collaboration attitude and team play
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment.
- Advanced level proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality