About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Retail Department is the central organization for all Retail channels in all markets for both PVH brands. The Modern Operations team within this department is the main function for all retail stores to ensure successful instore processes and a consistent consumer experience over all business models.
- Overall supporting the daily operations of all stores in O&O and Franchise to ensure operational excellence. Involved and support further the below elements:
- Responsible for daily article pushes & analysis and / or other trouble shootings.
- Help improving, documenting and communicating Retail Processes.
- Researching, benchmarking and building of best practices.
- Support & definition of action points based on country & store feedbacks.
- Support managing process improvements and mini projects, report building and reporting on progress & performance.
- Start date: January/February 2019 for a duration is 6 months.
- Currently enrolled in college or University (HBO/WO)
- Educational requirements: University, with an economic /analytical/ retail/ communication focus.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Successful track record of taking ownership and resolution of tasks and issues.
- Proven experience with project management / organizational skills in for example student organization or work-related atmosphere.
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication.
- Proactive, flexible and hands-on.
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- Interest in Retail, E-Commerce, related technology and Fashion.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.