About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Omnichannel Transformation Department drives the change of the organization towards an omnichannel organization. The department’s responsibilities encompass for example the development of the omnichannel roadmap, execution of various projects touching different distribution channels, the implementation of omnichannel activities including the evolution of the in-store consumer experience by connecting offline and online channels as well as using innovative digital solutions.
The Intern Omnichannel Projects will report into the Omnichannel Project Manager and will have the opportunity to work on several projects across the Omnichannel Transformation Team.
- Support the Omnichannel Project Manager in project management activities and take responsibility/ ownership for certain project tasks
- Coordinate project tasks based on priorities under the guidance of the Project Manager, including:
- Project scoping
- Mapping project’s streams and identifying milestones
- Building and following up planning and budget
- Coordinate project’s stakeholders
- Prepare steering committees’ agenda and presentations
- Designing and implementing change management plan
- Responsible for reporting on status of the projects
- Support in identifying new opportunities for omnichannel services or innovations:
- Gathering market reviews, competition benchmarks and building of best practices to scope opportunities for new projects
- Support in creating PowerPoint presentations with clear storyline for senior management on ad hoc basis
- Creation of organizational processes in Visio
- Work closely with remaining team members to ensure that projects get implemented smoothly
- Start date: January/February 2019 for a duration is 6 months.
- Currently enrolled in college or University (HBO/WO)
- Educational requirements: University, with an economic /analytical /project management or consulting focus
- Self-starter and ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a high demanding work environment
- Proven experience with project management / organizational skills in for example student organization or work-related environment
- Excellent analytical, structuring and conceptual skills
- Proactive, flexible and hands-on
- Highly reliable, never misses a deadline
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Interest in E-Commerce, Retail and Fashion
- Open minded for new technologies and eager to drive innovations
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.