The specialist for International Markets in the Divisional Operations team will be responsible for the follow up of the International Markets order book and operational tasks involved across Menswear, Womenswear, Jeans, Kids, Tailored, Footwear and Accessories.
What does your team do within PVH?
The Divisional Operations International Markets team is responsible for coordinating the International Markets buy, purchase order placements, purchase order management and ensuring a timely delivery to our International Markets across the globe.
What does a Buying Operations Specialist do at PVH?
Based in Amsterdam, the Buying Operations Specialist is responsible for:
- Monitor day to day activities of the order book, ensuring collaboration across divisions (e.g. WSW, MSW, FTW, ACC) in terms of operational excellence.
- Giving clear visibility of the purchase orders to international markets to achieve accurate and timely information.
- Provide information to key stakeholders regarding delivery statuses, encountered issues and performance of all key participants in the process.
- Build and maintain good communication with international markets across the globe.
- Cross divisional collaboration between Buying & Planning, and the purchasing & inbound team.
- Participate in cross company projects or partake in smaller initiatives to align best practices.
Who is the best person for this job?
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years relevant experience in a supply chain role in an international fast moving environment.
- Ability to understand complex (supply chain) processes, and general understanding of business and IT related processes.
- Analytical and result oriented mind-set. High level of accuracy and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written). Team player and ability to build networks.
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan.
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam.
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products.
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.