About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
In this role, you will be working with the MEA+NL commercial and marketing teams, focusing on both PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein) and will report to the Senior E-Commerce Manager MEA+ & NL.
- Main contact for E-commerce partners and supports with brand assets (seasonal imagery, product images, product descriptions, etc.)
- Manages the MEA+ seasonal E-Commerce calendar and keeps this up to date
- Monitors executions on 3 party partner websites, ensures executions are according to guidelines
- Prepares seasonal recaps and presentations
- Drives E-commerce benchmarking across the MEA+ & NL region
- Assist in developing specific sales and commercial strategies and focus on key growth areas to ensure that all stakeholders are able to hit the overall targets
- Support in creating and driving the in seasonal replenishment process for all E-Commerce partners working closely with the Sales & Merchandising teams together to capture all replenishment opportunities
- Work on integrating all partners with our PVH systems to ensure a daily performance reporting
- Support on operational topics such as financial coverage and shipments
- Support to create the future of MEA+ & NL E-Commerce business by setting new processes and driving key E-Commerce projects
- Support our regional partner(s) in the launch of Tommy.com
- Drive operational alignment for MEA+ & NL
- Working on your university degree (Master degree) in business/marketing studies with a specialization in E-Commerce is preferred
- Previous work experience / internships in E-Commerce/Digital marketing is a big plus
- Strong in MS office with detailed knowledge in E-Commerce and social media
- Structured, analytical plus having the ability to work within a matrix organization
- Be entrepreneurial, innovative and embrace the PVH values
- Fluent in English for written and verbal as English is the working language of the company, Dutch language skills is a plus
- Available for 40 hours for 6 months
Start date: 1st February 2019