About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein are two of the brands managed by the PVH group. The PVH International Finance department is responsible for consolidating, reporting and providing key management information on the international Tommy Hilfiger businesses and the European Calvin Klein businesses. PVH International Finance comprises of Consolidation and Reporting, Controlling, Treasury, Internal Control and Tax areas of expertise.
The Financial Analyst as part of the PVH Finance team will participate into the following activities:
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and year end closing procedures.
- Assist in the analysis of financial data from the group companies.
- Analyzing the results (sales/cogs/opex/capex), in cooperation with the business (including variance analysis versus PY, Budget & Forecast).
- Assist in improving reporting, closing and operational/business processes and procedures.
- Assist in further improvement of stock controlling activities.
- Participating in various projects and ad hoc requests.
- Support team with audit requests and SOX compliancy.
Education: Minimal Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
Experience: Minimal 3 years of work experience in Finance, preferably at a wholesale or retail company.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Preferably working knowledge of SAP Finance & Controlling, BW, BPC and Business Objects.
- High standard of spoken and written English.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy with numbers.
- Proactive & committed.
- Flexible & deadline oriented.
- Team player & self-starter.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities.
What can you expect from us?
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality and individuality;
- A culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities;
- Sample sales!
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities;
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.
- Job specifically, work as a business partner between controlling, accounting and country teams and direct interaction with other departments such as the Controlling teams, our Accounting Shared Service Center, Internal Control, Treasury and Tax Accounting departments.