About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the company’s entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer. Technology is at the heart of this. The Technology team aims to become driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the company’s growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers or consumers.
As an intern you become part of one of the agile teams in the Digital Hub. In that team, you will provide your stakeholders with the best possible product or service. Depending on your background, that will be in the area of Software Engineering, Support Engineering of Quality Engineering.
- Are studying Software Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- Are passionate about developing user first experiences in the digital world and are a creative solutionist
- Know how to enable technology to make the lives of our consumers easier (think of convenience, speed or comfort)
- Care about the visual aesthetics but you can tell what is technically viable
- Have the conviction that digitization is the future you are a fan of continuous learning, and experimentation
- Are ready to take ownership and be coached in engineering practices
At PVH you will:
- Join an existing team in a dynamic environment
- Learn from mid and senior professionals in your chosen field
- Work in a fashion-tech environment
What you can expect from us:
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture