About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Tommy Jeans is a fashion-forward lifestyle collection within the Tommy Hilfiger family, which has a focus on premium denim for men and women. The designs are inspired by American classics, finished with a modern edge and fresh spirit.
- Managing print & pattern each season: updating artwork files, recoloring, perfecting all over print repeats (with support from graphics team);
- Providing day to day support to designers to ensure smooth running of daily working processes: helping to sketch styles for designers using Illustrator, updating information on PLM system, managing overviews of styles;
- Assisting in research to help build concepts each season: working closely with Design Director;
- Pantone & Colour card management: key responsibility is to manage seasonal colour card and update team of any changes. Management of core pantone books to ensure they are complete and up to date;
- Helping to organize and manage storage of incoming samples;
- Assisting designers in preparing for sketch or proto review: preparing boards and headers ready for presentation;
- Helping designers to organize and manage fabric libraries.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program.
- Educational requirements: University;
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, speaking and writing;
- IT skills: Excellent in MS Office especially Excel, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Technical: Administrative skills;
- Outgoing and proactive.