The Calvin Klein Architecture and Visuals is part of the PVH Omnichannel Department and it is responsible for the design, development of the store concepts and for all the visual merchandising aspects for all the Calvin Klein stores and Shop-in-Shops across the Western and Eastern Europe, as well as Middle East and Africa (EMEA region).
The visual Merchandising Intern will support the VM team
- Assist and createing VM guidelines, workshops, trainings and presentations brand oriented
- Set up showrooms and press days
- How to communicate with different cultures, within the office environment and with the partners in our regions.
- Our internship offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training while gaining valuable and realistic hands-on experience and an introduction to the fashion industry. This person will gain valuable working experience in a lively atmosphere that will surely benefit them in their career for many years after they have left.
What can you expect from us?
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture
- Based in Amsterdam, the Visual Merchandising Intern works closely with the Visual Merchanidising team and will report to the Senior VM Manager.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Start date: Febraury 01. Duration is 6 months.
- It is a requirement that the candidate is still enrolled in a university or school program.
- Educational requirements: University;
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- IT skills: MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) it’s a must
- Creative, passionate for fashion, willing to learn, positive spirit and an open-mindset.