About the Company
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
The department is responsible for the buy planning and execution of both seasonal & basic replenishment production, communication of the seasonal buys, production follow up, international market communications and inbound planning of the garments.
The internship will focus on the tracking and monitoring of inbound production, analyzing and reviewing current processes to work towards an optimized and standardized function within the Production Planning department. The candidate will support the team with the following;
- Creation/collection of WIP files
- Daily monitoring of Load Plans, Arrival Plans and Bulk Reports
- Creation and distribution of Delivery Schedules
- PO Maintenance (i.e. ACD, Ship Modes and FOB updates)
- Tracking of OTA levels
- Creation of Air proposals
- Maintaining and adding to a departmental Playbook to record and update processes
- Bachelor degree or higher in Supply Chain/Logistics or Business/Economics field
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Flexible and adaptable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized with a proactive and driven approach
- SAP experience advantageous
What can you expect from us?
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality and individuality;
- A culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities;
- Sample sales!
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities;
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution-oriented and value a collaborative culture.