About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
For our Customer Service team at PVH Omnichannel department we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced customer service professional, who can best resolve the escalations received from our outsourced call center.
Customer Services is an integral part of the Omnichannel team and is the pivotal contact point between all the departments supporting the Brand Ecommerce, Retail and Omnichannel channels. First and second line support is provided by an outsourced partner but all the processes, procedures, training materials and escalations are handled by the internal PVH Customer Services team.
The Customer Service Professional will report into the Customer Service Team Lead. The Customer Service Professional (the third line support within our customer service organization) will be responsible for providing a service experience that exceeds our consumers’ expectation. Our outsourced contact center strives for personal service and inspires our consumers with the full Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein experience which reinforces all of our brands’ values. He or she will ensure that exceptional standards of personal customer service are maintained and will seek continual improvement.
- As a Customer service professional for PVH Consumer Services you will act as a direct liaison between internal and external business partners
- You will handle any kind of exceptional cases escalated by the contact center agents and second line support
- You will be expected to communicate effectively, apply judgement, make decisions, and have a strong knowledge of job and business
- You will proactively identify and in cooperation with the team, close gaps in the processes
- You will own problem resolution and report back to the organization any Customer Service relevant matter
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with the outsourced contact center
- You will proactively and regularly inform the outsourced contact center team about issues, system & policy changes, upcoming initiatives & campaigns, etc.
- You will proactively follow up with dissatisfied consumers, with the goal to enhance their overall experience
- You will work with the social media team on how to handle Customer Service related posts and complaints
- You will monitor the quality and service provided by the outsourced contact center on a regular basis and follow up with management whenever needed
- You will work on ad hoc projects in order to improve consumer experience
- You will share best practices and serve as a mentor to team members to support training and development of individuals and act as a mentor to the outsourced senior agents
- You will visit the contact center regularly and support the call center during the weekends if necessary
- High School Diploma / GED
- College degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred. Educational requirement may be substituted with equivalent industry-related business experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales role (senior or supervisory role is a plus)
- Knowledge of and experience with working in an Ecommerce and Retail environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written & spoken), multilingual (German or Dutch) are a plus
- Ability to understand brand values and deliver the WOW experience to Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein customers
- Strong Customer Service skills are critical, including experience with escalated customer service issues
- Experienced in working with an outsourced contact center, in an international and multi-cultural team
- Ability to develop processes that improve/increase the customer experience
- Ability to manage small to medium projects in a dynamic work environment
- Strong problem solving/resolution skills
- Proactive attitude, willingness to get involved in all aspects of the eCommerce business with a ‘hands-on, can-do’ mentality
- Affinity with the World of Fashion a plus
- Required to visit our contact center, based in Amsterdam, on a regular basis
What can you expect from us?
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place cafe, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality and individuality;
- A culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities;
- Sample sales!
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities;
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.