What does your team do within PVH?
The Merchandising operations team is responsible for the style setup across systems (style-master data) and Sample inbound for TH Menswear and Tailored. This team collaborates closely with the divisional merchandising teams, product development, sample warehouse and process development teams.
What does a Data Product Coordinator do at PVH?
Based in Amsterdam, the Product Data Coordinator is responsible for completion of system and system set up. The person will work with PLM, SAP, and other tools within the company. Product Data Coordinator also works closely together with the Development, Merchandise team, and Central Business Process team.
Looking more closely to the role you will be responsible for:
- Performance checks in PLM, SAP and WeConnect to ensure accurate setup
- Follow up before selling season on PLM to SAP interface and handle all pending issues and changes
- Follow up on system setup of injections/other ad hoc additions after selling season
Who is the best person for this job?
- Graduated at HBO level or equivalent (or higher)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience (Operations or Merchandising)
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a plus
- Advance skill in MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot, and Macro/VBA is a plus) and plus if having knowledge in PLM and SAP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture