About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Would you like to make an impact in one of the largest apparel companies? We are looking for an experienced SAP Logistics Specialist to join the PVH team. Here you will be responsible for the transformation of the global PVH processes in the Logistics area of the business (Wholesale, Retail and Omni channel) while working on the new projects as well as supporting change requests. You will also have the opportunity to work with the latest SAP products, such as FMS, EWM, FIORI and RFID.
In this role you will:
Analyze processes and systems to identify areas for improvements
Work as a solution architect investigating and implementing the newest (SAP) technologies
Lead the multi-platform projects and design the SAP Logistics process flows, such as:
- Replenishment via Stock Transfer Orders to the Picking floor
- Cross Docking
- Integration with ASRS
- Vendor and Customer Returns Management
- Warehouse Operations via SAP Gateway/FIORI
- Mobile devices integration
- Integration with 3rd parties systems to improve the internal stock movements
Assess new business requirements while striving for the most adequate and optimum solutions
Help business with defining technical solutions in SAP FMS (build prototypes)
Write functional specifications, unit test and support business UAT
Provide support before, during and after Going Live to the key user community
Guide and train first level support
Knowledge and experience we need:
- Bachelor or Master degree and 5 - 10 years of experience in the similar role
- End2End in depth understanding of Logistics processes from the Inbound Process till the Goods Issue to the End Customer / Consumer
- Knowledge in SAP WM/ EWM
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in blue printing/solution designing
- Monitoring skills of IDOCs, Proxies and Batch jobs
- Preferably Business Process knowledge in the fashion industry
- Preferably SAP FIORI knowledge
- Debugging skills of ABAP code (to locate issues) is a plus
You also can:
- Drive the processes and results
- Learn more about different business areas
- Think out of the box
- Show us strong analytical skills
- Be a great teammate
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to build the best SAP team and room to transform the internal organization
- Plenty of chances to define your own role and to follow your ambitious goals
- Training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- A full relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- To top it all off, working in an organization that inspires an ambitious mindset, adopts curiosity and seek employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.
SAP Center of Excellence
We are on the road of the Digital Transformation journey.
Running the high end SAP FMS system, a game changer based on the top performance technology (HANA), we are implementing SAP EWM to cater to our very dynamic business needs with SAP being the backbone of all our process flows.
In the SAP team, we are agile and fast moving. We respect and grow our knowledge and skills, but we also have fun, we are supporting non-profitable efforts in PVH and we are challenging and inspiring each other every day to be even more creative, open-minded and to explore new possibilities.