About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The PVH Supply Planning is a department supports the Divisions, International Markets, and Suppliers of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein with all strategic sourcing, planning activities. In addition the department houses the Central International Markets team which works with all International markets on integration of individual Markets needs into PVH Europe processes and procedures.
As a Supply chain Intern you will be responsible for:
- Researching and building of the most effective trainings programs for PVH processes for the vendors and markets
- Help improving and extending existing Standard Operating Procedures. Documenting and communicating new processes for International market operations
- Support in piloting, roll out and permanent improvement of operational processes ; e.g. labelling
- Support in managing projects; documenting, consulting, and researching.
- Lead own ‘Digital Journey’ project under guidance of your Manager
- Start date: January/February 2019 for a duration of 6 months.
- Currently enrolled in college or University (HBO/WO)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Successful track record of taking ownership and resolution of tasks and issues.
- Proven experience with project management / organizational skills in for example student organization or work-related atmosphere.
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication.
- Proactive, flexible and hands-on.
- Good skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- Interest in Retail, E-Commerce, related technology and Fashion.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.