What does a Buying & Demand Planner do at Tommy Hilfiger?
Based in Amsterdam, the Demand & Supply Planner – NOS manages all relevant Buying, Planning, Analytical and Operational related aspects for the wholesale divisions. The key responsibilities you will take on are:
- Complete monthly Demand & Supply plan in Forecasting Tool (A3)
- Complete monthly buying cycle with vendors and related stakeholders
- Communicating with Vendors & Markets
- Stock management against targeted KPIs
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Reporting updates
- Maintaining data accuracy in Planning & data systems (SAP & A3)
- Demand Planning, Analytical, Operational and Administrative tasks
- Stakeholder Management, liaise with cross-functional teams (Merchandising, Product Development, Sales) to ensure information accuracy and process alignment across NOS divisions.
- Oversee the International Market buying process for NOS.
- Collaborating on projects relating to Lead Time Reduction, Vendor Capacity Planning, Forecasting and Trend Analysis with the Markets etc.
Who is the best person for this job?
- A completed Business degree and approximately 3 - 4 years' of experience in Planning & Analysis field.
- An Analytical mindset and strong communication skills
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines (Time management)
- Ability to work autonomously and to take ownership of tasks.
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture