About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The roles are positioned within the Environmental sustainability pillar of the broader CR Europe department which also includes social and philanthropic sustainability.
We are looking for two enthusiastic Corporate Responsibility Managers who will work in the Tommy Hilfiger/PVH Europe Sustainability team at our office in Amsterdam, with focus areas in our Packaging program, Sustainable materials and Green House Gas programs (Climate Cool program), reporting to the Director of Corporate Responsibility.You will be working with us to move the organization to the next level of sustainability.
- Application deadline January 3
- For Packaging and Materials role - Demonstrated knowledge of textile supply chain, textile product or related sustainability experience.
- For GHG role - GHG knowledge required, monitoring and reduction strategies or related sustainability experience.
- Ambitious and results oriented
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing large complex projects, structuring approaches, managing technical issues and providing solutions with multiple stakeholders.
- Flexible and able to work in a hectic environment
- Organizational sensitivity and excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills and strategic insight, ability to turn strategy into results
- Ability to initiate and invent new ways of doing things
- Make-it-happener, self-sufficient
Education, professional qualifications and experience
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Environmental Science, or equivalent
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- At least eight years of working experience of which five in CR or related relevant work field, preferably in a large scale corporation.
- Consultancy experience preferred.
- Understanding of and experience in the fashion/textile supply chain
What can you expect from us?
- Become part of a great team of passionate people that drive sustainable change
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam;
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality and individuality;
- A culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities;
- Sample sales!
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities;
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.