About the Company
We are a global premium lifestyle brand with a true American spirit. We’re classic American cool – timeless, preppy Americana with an unexpected twist. Since we began in 1985, the Tommy Hilfiger Group has become a US$4.6 billion apparel and retail company. We are committed to delivering high quality, beautifully designed products for men’s, women’s and children’s apparel, sportswear, denim, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. We distribute these to over 90 countries and 1,000 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Central and South America and Asia Pacific.
In 2010, Tommy Hilfiger joined the PVH Corp. group, one of the world’s largest apparel companies. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
In this position you will be responsible for translating marketing briefings into (digital) campaigns in close collaboration with the wider Marketing- and e-Commerce teams.
- Ability to critically assess and contribute to strategic marketing briefs.
- Turn high-level briefs into logical and executable actions for the wider marketing teams.
- Identify relevant KPI’s for initiatives and the ability to converse around them with channel specialists.
- A flexible mindset: when faced with unknowns, you are able to work with assumptions and can make these tangible for other team members.
- Collaboration is your second nature.
- Strong communicator. From conversations with stakeholders you are able to assess and validate needs and interests from other teams.
- Organized, pragmatic and transparent. You organize yourself around your priorities and when things go differently than planned you are able to keep moving in an effective manner, all the while making sure everyone is staying on the same page.
- In this role your KPI’s will be: respective of budgets, Campaign Strategies, Collaborative spirit and On time delivery
- A completed Bachelor degree (in Marketing)
- Approx. 5 - 10 years of experience as an account manager in a (digital) agency and/or corporate environment
- Experience in creative development for strong life style or fashion brands
- Experience in developing and bringing a campaign strategy to life and seeing it through across multiple touchpoints (roll out)
- Able to give strategic direction and to proactively execute (hands on)
- Strong analytical skills and able to connect the dots; open minded
- Strong communication skills: collaborate closely with different colleagues in-/outside of your team, senior stakeholder management, team player
- Strong aesthetic eye, sense for language and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Adaptable and fast moving. Able to maintain project momentum in the face of change
- Business fluency English (written & verbal)