About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Supply Chain Process Development department works with all product divisions for all brands: Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors and Izod. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across all divisions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between business and IT to fulfill training needs, provide tools and new developments in the area of Merchandising, Sales and Buying.
The department works cross-divisional with the product divisions, Central Operations, IT, Brand Merchandising, Digital Business Transformation, Central Retail and the countries.
As a Junior Process Analyst in the Supply Chain Process Development team you are working on cross functional projects of small to medium complexity aiming to changes and improve current divisional processes.
This person is responsible for delivering projects covering a wide range of divisional processes around seasonal and style set-up, merchandising, and master data. This role will be working closely with IT, covering all systems supporting divisional processes (PLM, SAP, iPad, PIM, Sales tools). Besides that this role will take care of day to day support of merchandising processes.
The role will report directly to the Junior Manager Supply Chain Process Development - Merchandising. There will be a close cooperation with IT, divisional teams, Central Operation, Digital Business Transformation, B2B, Ecommerce and Retail.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and testing new developments or changes to merchandising processes.
- Participate in cross functional projects as a subject matter expert on master data topics.
- Gives training and provides second level support to Super Users in the divisions.
- Works on process alignment across divisions and enables cross divisional best practice sharing.
- Supports the business teams on their day to day work regarding product master data.
- Analyses and monitors cross divisional processes, in areas of product creation (SAP, PLM, PIM, Sales tools).
- Set standards and defines divisional processes leading to alignment across divisions and reducing complexity in line with seasonal calendar.
- Works closely together with other members of the Process Development team to ensure alignment with other systems and applications.
- Work closely with IT and participate in IT/business related projects.
- Supports Junior Manager Supply Chain Process Development – Merchandising on analyzing business processes.
- University Degree in Business Economics, Management or equivalent, at an internationally minded Business School.
- 2-4 years of working experience, preferably in fashion/retail industry or consultancy
- Project management skills.
- Ability to understand and map complex (merchandising) processes.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment.
- Experience with SAP, preferable in Master Data.
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, strong team player with ability to influence others.
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic work environment.
- Problem solver and “can do” mentality.
- Interest in apparel/fashion business.