About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Color Specialist is part of the Color Department under the Supply Chain Planning department. Reporting into the Color Director, the Color Specialist will work on implementation of a standardized way of working on color archiving, color approval and overall color processes across the divisions.
- Gatekeeping of PLM color library: set up new colors, link to color reproduction standard system, manage the color naming, inactivating colors
- Divisional alignment in new color set up
- Color approval of samples and bulk; working with vendors and mills to reach right color
- Training and educating divisions in color process and PLM color library
- Managing alignment with color PVH US
- Assisting in development of digital color approval process
- Identifying (additional) ways to increase speed in color process to contribute to shorter calendar
- Monitoring the design and development color process to stay on track of the E2E supply agenda
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 3-6 years prior experience in color & materials design or development
- Proficient in PLM system
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong ability to multi-task
- Collaborative and team player
- Works well under pressure and on tight deadlines, able to manage multiple priorities, work independently, take initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit with solutions oriented thinking and attitude