About the Company Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010.
About the Agency Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, our in-house Agency is a talented team of art directors, designers, writers and producers, collaborating to originate ideas and activate creative programs.
We’re continually responding to ever-changing consumer needs, finding unique ways to connect with new audiences and stay ahead of the game when it comes to innovation, storytelling and creativity - all of which contributes to positioning Tommy Hilfiger as a leading global lifestyle brand.
We producing a diverse body of work, from fully integrated marketing campaigns to promotional activities, sales tools, events collateral and corporate communications.
This includes online and offline retail, editorial-style content, brand experiences, eCommerce, CRM and social media, along with bringing immersive, digital experiences to life in ‘bricks and mortar’ retail and showroom environments.
This is a hands-on role, supporting a dynamic and collaborative in-house Agency team. Through a thorough understanding of the department priorities, you will proactively manage requests and projects, coordinating the necessary resources required. Trafficking quick turn-around briefs and production requests, on hand to make sure work is delivered accurately, on time and on budget.
The role is varied, and includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
Operations & Administration:
- Daily support of the Operations and Creative Production team
- Welcome face of THe Agency; support the introduction of new hires and freelancers
- Set up of new hire hardware and software and management of ongoing updates
- Representing THe Agency to internal departments for facilities management, ICT support, events teams plus organizing couriers/dispatch
- Point of contact for internal finance queries. Creating purchase orders for ongoing Agency subscriptions, couriers and liaising with Creative Producer team for invoice clarification
- Key liaison with online work tools/providers, supporting team with queries and new developments (creative, financial, time planning tools)
- Up-to-date timesheets, creative planning and project overviews
- Weekly timesheet reports
- Financial reconciliations and reporting
- Administering all related paperwork, PO's, invoices, releases, allocating and recharging hours and external costs
- Keeping the office well-organized and facilitating a tidy working environment
- Maintaining Agency handbook
- Managing own projects autonomously, collaborating with project teams to realize projects from briefing through to final production/delivery
- Planning of current & future projects from a resource perspective
- Managing creative and studio workflow. Planning and budgeting time, scheduling reviews and routing approvals and feedback
- Assisting the Creative Producers with pre-production and attending photo shoots where required
- Support for Market Launch projects and producing seasonal sales tools
- Manage and track assigned project budgets and raise purchase orders as necessary
- Providing weekly updates on the development of assigned projects
Professional Relationship Management:
- Establishing and maintaining strong cross-functional partnerships with colleagues, departments, divisions, external vendors and creative talent.
- Building positive partnerships with new or preferred vendors and individual freelancers
- Building trust through open communication and consistent delivery. Displaying at all times a willingness to bring the project to the next level as a team
The Ideal candidate has:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an advertising agency/design studio or in-house marketing team
- An understanding of balancing workflow and process within a creative environment
- An enthusiasm for all aspects of creative production
- A dedication to delivering the best creative work, on time and on budget
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease, employing the flexibility that allows you to re-prioritize tasks, react quickly to last minute requests and remain calm and diplomatic in fast-paced, pressured situations
- An eye for detail
- A hands-on, energetic, team player approach
- Master communication skills in English, both verbally and written, as English is our working language
- The ability to live and work in the Netherlands and is already located here. We cannot support relocation for this role
What we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities to make the role your own
- Collaboration with supremely talented teams on European projects for one of the world’s leading apparel brands
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
- Potential to work with other PVH brands
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!