What does a Buying & Demand Planner do at Tommy Hilfiger?
Ensure optimum Seasonal Planning is done from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation, within Buying & Demand Planning department of Tommy Hilfiger, based on desired KPI’s.
- Seasonal Planning and Buying
- Buying Reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Communication and planning with buying offices, onshore, offshore
- Stakeholder Management
- Develop buy plans, based on sales deadlines, requested delivery dates of stock in stores, warehouse inbounding capacity and information obtained from vendors regarding lead times, Minimal Order Quantities and possible upcharges
- Manage Sales versus Orders throughout the sell-in period to revise buys and bookings where necessary.
- Negotiate additional production costs and delivery dates with vendors and buying offices based on actuals vs. buy plan analysis
- Assess lead times and merchandise forecast quantities, and place pre-buys (Excel) when early buy is required
- Confirm buys, delivery dates and any additional costing with vendors in collaboration with a senior
- Create and distribute sales reporting on weekly and monthly basis to Sales, Merchandising, and International Markets (including: Forward Orderbook Overview, sales report, and top-down report)
Who is the best person for this job?
- A completed Business degree and approximately 2 - 3 years' of experience in wholesale planning
- An Analytical mindset and strong communication skills
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines (Time management)
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture