Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
What does a Supply Chain Process Development Project Manager do within PVH?
As a Supply Chain Process Development Project Manager you are leading supply chain projects and improving initiatives for the brands Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and PVH brands within Europe. You are responsible for initiating and delivering projects focusing on Process, Systems and Collaborative initiative across the business. The key responsibilities that are centralized are:
- Leading the planning and implementation or support with project expertise for Projects initiated by Central Operations and Supply Chain Process Development.
- Driving projects or cross domain initiatives like:
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables
- Developing full scale project plans including timelines & deliverables
- Assembling and coordinate project resources also cross domain
- Tracking project deliverables
- Providing direction and support to project team
- Constantly reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Projecting evaluations and assessment of results
- Playing an active role in achieving to fulfil key initiatives outlined in strategic business plan.
- Playing an active role in achieving a high performing team.
Who is the best person for this job?
- 3-5 years of experience in fashion business environment or related industry
- Project management skills and experience, preferably a consultancy background
- Up to date with best practices related to supply chain processes and technologies/systems
- PC skills and excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative mind set, a real team player
- Eagerness to solve issues, improve, standardize and/or simplify business processes
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.