We are an international fashion design and marketing company at the forefront of our industry. We are timeless, modern, classic and sophisticated. Our all-American designs transcend our men’s, women’s and collection apparel, sportswear, jeanswear, underwear, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. Through these iconic products we strive to engage and inspire our consumers around the world.
In 2013, one of the world’s largest apparel companies, PVH Corp. acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
We are looking for 3 Buying & Demand Planners to join our Calvin Klein divisions CKM, CKJ or CKJ Kids
Calvin Klein Menswear is a relatively new and fast growing divisions covering all menswear apparel product categories including Sportswear, Tailoring and Dress Furnishing.
The Calvin Klein Menswear label is designed and developed from Amsterdam.
Calvin Klein Jeans is a young fast growing division for all menswear and womenswear apparel product categories with a high focus on the jeans lifestyle.
The Calvin Klein Jeans label is designed and developed from Amsterdam.
Calvin Klein Jeans Kids is the younger brother and sister of Calvin Klein Jeans and with the establishment in 2018 new within the Calvin Klein family. The younger label of Calvin Klein Jeans is already a great success and growing rapidly.
The Calvin Klein Jeans Kids label is designed and developed from Amsterdam.
What does a Buying & Demand Planner do at Calvin Klein?
Buying & Planning - Ensures optimum seasonal planning from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation and controls the production flow to ensure in-time deliveries from the factories.
- Seasonal Planning and Buying
- Buying Reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Communication and planning with buying offices, onshore, offshore
- Stakeholder Management
- Develop buy plans, based on sales deadlines, requested delivery dates of stock in stores, warehouse inbounding capacity and information obtained from vendors regarding lead times, Minimal Order Quantities and possible upcharges
- Manage Sales versus Orders throughout the sell-in period to revise buys and bookings where necessary
- Negotiate additional production costs and delivery dates with vendors and buying offices based on actuals vs. buy plan analysis
- Assess lead times and merchandise forecast quantities, and place pre-buys (Excel) when early buy is required
- Confirm buys, delivery dates and any additional costing with vendors in collaboration with a senior
Who is the best person for this job?
- A completed Business degree and approximately 5 years' of experience in wholesale planning.
- An Analytical mindset and strong communication skills
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines (Time management)
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.