The PVH Supply Planning is a department supports the Divisions, International Markets, and Suppliers of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein with all strategic sourcing, planning activities. In addition the department houses the Central International Markets team which works with all International markets on integration of individual Markets needs into PVH Europe processes and procedures.
- Coordinate Stock orders placement process on behalf of the International Markets and in alignment with internal processes. Track orders through the relevant systems, keeping customer updated on the progression and assure on timely shipments meeting all requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders (e.g. International sales team in New York, logistics partner, internal divisions), by continuous training and information updates.
- Coordinate shipments including documents check, system maintenance from vendors to Far East hub for License partner and International markets.
- KPI reporting preparation and review. Plan evaluation session on Far East hub performance to assure constant improvements.
- Provide information to key stakeholders regarding delivery statuses, encountered issues and performance of all key participants in the process.
- Education: Bachelor / Master Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ year of relevant working experience in the international, fast moving fashion environment.
- End-to-end supply chain knowledge and general understanding of business and IT related processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel), SAP FMS.
- Analytical and result oriented mind-set.
- High level of accuracy and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for process improvement and driving change.
- Accountable and independent working attitude.
- Supportive, ambitious and hands-on mentality.
- Structured and pro-active working approach.
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines (time management).
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Being able to work well in a team structure.