Creative Services is responsible for the architectural & interior design of showrooms, wellness & workplaces for PVH.
Creative Services subsequently works hand in hand with (country based) Project Managers in order to execute and deliver all projects.
With regards to showrooms, Creative Services is also responsible for the design, execution & delivery of seasonal concepts (these change 4x year), on a global scale for TH and on a European scale for Calvin Klein.
Additionally, Creative Services is responsible for the design & roll-out of digital showrooms globally and for the design of HQ/ wholesale architectural projects.
The Manager Showroom Concepts & Design will report directly into the Senior Director Creative Services and will have a team of 2 reporting into them. The primary role of the Manager - showroom concepts & design is to devise display concepts in support of the seasonal collections, in line with the global design brief and divisional VM requirements.
The process thereof includes:
- Research on given themes and/or product focuses
- Communication with Divisional merchandising teams in order to identify/ define the seasonal product focuses & all related VM requirements
- With the assistance of the showroom junior interior designer & the showroom project coordinator, drawing up concepts & upon internal sign off, translating these into tangible designs
- Managing the execution & delivery of these concepts to the Amsterdam flagship showrooms as well as supporting by remote for delivery to global showroom locations (25+)
- Communication with peers in the countries to support said local execution & delivery
- Managing all related sourcing, tendering & budgeting as well as all related project schedules
The Manager- showroom seasonal concepts & design is a constant source of innovative ideas & solutions as well as the departmental point person within the company for showroom related conceptual enquiries.
He/she works in close collaboration with Divisional merchandising teams (Mens,Womens, Kids, Jean, Sport, UW/Swim, Tailored, FW/Acc), the VM teams & the Facilities/ showroom operations teams.
He/ she must be a natural people person, at ease interacting with all levels of the organization, both in written & verbal form.
He/she must have relevant & goal-focused work experience ( 6 years minimum) & be a proven people manager, comfortable interacting & working directly with suppliers, freelancers, temporary staff & international colleagues alike.
He/she must possess an absolute eye for detail & perfection as well as be thoroughly organized & capable of working on multiple projects at the same time.
Lastly, the Manager- showroom seasonal concepts & design must be fully aware of developments in the field, be in tune with competitors, be in synch with his/her time & be able to apply all this knowledge to his/her projects.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in devising concepts & managing design projects (windows/ VM/ events or similar)
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the fashion, interior & fashion design fields
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence; ability to multitask
- A hands-on attitude
- Absolute team player
- Demonstrated people & project manager
- Strong eye for detail and a natural sense of design/ styling
- Open minded with a global design mindset
- Organizational skills
- Ability to use design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch Up)
- Experience in budgeting & planning
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal (English a must; Dutch or other languages a plus)
- Independent, quick thinker & solutions’ driven
- Able to work within a large international company and a fast-paced environment
- Used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible/ adaptable in mindset & work methods
- Flexible about tasks, working hours & project type
- Pro-active, enthusiastic & dedicated
Must apply with an up to date Portfolio.