STITCH is a team of enthusiastic developers, designers and business people on a mission to revolutionize the fashion industry.
Within STITCH we connect technology and fashion and develop applications, integration and transformation methods to lead digital change in the industry. Our goal to bring intuitive digital solution that give designers time back to be creative.
Check out one of our projects we did as a part of exploration in news ways of optimizing apparel product development: https://vimeo.com/316548811/dc37d6aade.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a digitization manager that leads the digitization of fabrics, trims, avatars, basically all elements needed to design and develop a garment in digital space.
As part of your role you will be researching ways of capturing materials in a scalable way, work close with mills and factories and develop partnerships and ways to scale digital material creation across Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in a short period of time.
Besides that, you will be working very closely with the STITCH tech, product and transformation teams. We are looking for a team member with a growth mindset and a strong team mentality. In this role you need to lead research and lead large operational projects scaling with our industry partners.
You will be leading a team of specialists in the field of 3D, apparel and materials tasked to develop strategies and roadmaps scaling digital manufacturing solutions across the source base. With your team you are essential in delivering a scalable digital value chain for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein EU.
- Lead a team of 3D apparel specialists in the areas of digital fabric, trims, avatars and 3D apparel.
- Build a roadmap that innovates the way we create, capture, visualize and use our digital assets.
- Build out high quality digital libraries serving the design and manufacturing process of the apparel brands.
- With your team you set the benchmark for scalable 3D apparel design solutions.
- Establish strong partnerships in the industry and initiate collaborations to achieve standardization and operational excellence.
- Develop strategy and methods to involve manufacturing partners in order to create the digital supply chain of the future.
- Continuously research new technologies/solutions and drive standardization enabling growth and the adoption of 3D apparel.
- Driven and solution-oriented.
- A team player that likes to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to develop and operationalize new business processes in partly unexplored areas.
- A self-starter with a growth mindset that loves to learn and explore new possibilities.
- Experience in starting and leading operational projects in new and undefined areas.
- Strong communication and influencing skills and know how to work in a matrix organization.
- Bright, and enthusiastic personality.
- Experience in agile workflows and methodologies.
- A willingness to do things differently within a small organisation that strives to be open, flexible and personal.
- A passion and believe in a digital future.
- Experience in apparel design/development area is a nice to have not a requirement.