We are a 3D team of enthusiastic developers, designers and business people on a mission to revolutionize the fashion industry. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words and ideas into fun, rich and good-looking solutions for our 3D platform.
We drive and fuel the transformation of our design process introducing 3D modeling solutions for apparel industry and a supporting ecosystem to leverage 3D assets for visualization, interactivity, automation and much more. We aim to lead the apparel 3D design expertise within our industry. Check out one of our projects we did as a part of exploration in news ways of optimizing apparel product development: https://vimeo.com/256770663
The Tech Operations team researches, test and scales ways to digitize Fabrics, Trims, Patterns and Avatars in close collaboration with internal and external partners. They set standards and processes that lead to democratizing 3D capabilities for all our designers, pattern makers, developers, vendors and mills.
The Tech Operations Director will be leading a team of 3D specialist and is responsible for setting the technology and process roadmap that inspires and pushes the boundaries.
We are looking for a charismatic leader creating and maintaining an industry-changing platform with a team of highly-skilled 3D design enthusiasts.
- Driven and solution-oriented
- A strong, empathetic leader
- Opinionated, but diplomatic
- Experienced, professional and collaborative
- Pasionat about tech and able to convince to convince others how this is going to help them
- Build a roadmap that innovates the way we capture, visualize and use our digital assets
- Lead a team of 3D apparel specialists in the areas of digital fabric, trims, avatars and apparel simulation that build scalable solutions that feed our 3D ecosystem
- Nurture and shape a flexible and collaborative mindset with a creative and inspired culture
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders assessing needs and with external partners scanning for new technologies and solutions
- You have a 3D or apparel background, you are a process thinker and have a strong drive to democratize 3D apparel design
- A good understanding of the apparel process and the state of Apparel Tech
- Strong communication skills and an open, bright and enthusiastic personality
- Experience with agile workflows and methodologies
- A willingness to do things differently within a small organisation that strives to be open, flexible and personal