We are looking for an experienced front-end developer to join us in creating, evolving and maintaining an industry-changing suite of tools for 3D apparel design and manufacturing. If you have 4+ years of professional front-end JS development experience, and are skilled with VueJS or other similar frameworks, and a track record of delivering stable web applications with complex use cases, we want to talk to you.
We are building a team to address the challenges of digitizing apparel production, and are in an exciting phase of defining the technology and processes we will use to build a flexible 3D design platform. We have a team of technologists and industry experts working together to research and prototype a number of possible tools that extend upon the asset management system that we have already built. You will work together with this technology team as we explore and grow.
- A competitive salary
- A motivated team with a wide range of experiences and skills
- Early stage products that you can influence greatly
- Career development support from the company in the form of training, speaker series, conferences, et cetera
- All the benefits of being a PVH employee, including employee discounts on TH and CK, delicious food, and more
- Enhance our existing VueJS applications.
- Refactor legacy code to improve its organization and maintainability.
- Work to build and scale a highly-maintainable software ecosystem.
- Explore new technologies, and creative applications of existing technologies, to drive forward the project vision.
- Work with the technology team to architect, build, deliver, and maintain web applications.
- Work from our office in Houthavens most days
- A strong background in front-end web technologies.
- An affinity for modular, maintainable code.
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- An innate curiosity with a desire to learn, create and explore.
- Experience with VueJS or similar modern frameworks.
- 3D visualization experience
- Experience with WebGL, ThreeJS or BabylonJS
- NodeJS experience