The Merchandise operations team is responsible for the style setup across systems (style-master data) and sample inbound for all the apparel and non-apparel divisions (excluding Underwear). This team collaborates closely with the divisional merchandising teams, product development, sample warehouse and process development teams.
What does a Manager Merchandise Operations do at PVH?
The Senior Manager is responsible for planning and directing the work of a group of individuals. They monitor their work and takes corrective actions when necessary. The senior manager can interface with other functions for needed resources and provide mature guidance to managers and workers during (hectic) periods. The senior manager can also support managers and take on responsibility for discrete work teams when the span of control for a group's managers is too broad. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. You will be responsible for:
- Provide on-site leadership by building and motivating team members to meet priorities, goals and objectives.
- Ensuring clarity around priorities and goals for the entire functional area.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various stakeholders and senior management.
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Research best practices within the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results.
Who is the best person for this job?
- 7 years of relevant working experience (Operations) of which 3 years in a managerial role.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, word, and presentation skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Fluent in English – additional languages are a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan.
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam.
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University.
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule.
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.