About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
TH Window Design Team is responsible for Designing and Communicating all the window tools (window concepts, 3D renders, production brief & installation guidelines) to our Tommy Hilfiger Retail, Wholesale and outlet stores. Tools that will help enhance the Tommy Hilfiger brand aesthetic, provide a look and feel that represents the Brand, and create a memorable customer shopping experience.
In close cooperation with in-store VM, Store Concept, Marketing and all other Head Office departments to ensure that TH Branding, has been communicated in the most appropriate manner across the globe.
Based in Amsterdam. TH Window Concept Design Manager will have a strong creative spirit, an innovative approach to design and a desire to work with one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands. This role will report into Global Director, TH Window Design.
The Ideal candidate will have a true passion for great design and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, creatively driven environment.
- Work closely with Global Director TH Window Design on design and development of engaging windows scheme for all Tommy Hilfiger campaign launches.
- Coach, motivate and manage team member in window design.
- Present ideas in clear and presentable 2D/3D renders for internal and external use.
- Partner with TH Window Graphic Design team to identify and develop unique design specifications for flagship stores.
- Partner with TH Window Communication team to work with vendors to develop high end window props which can be sourced on a global scale.
- Create detailed instruction/construction documents and send material proofs to all markets for accurate local production.
- When required visit relevant markets to provide support in window implementation and to gather a better understanding of their local/cultural requirements.
- Manage window design assets to cater for tiered budgets and store formats – Flagship, Premium and Core doors.
- Regularly research trends in global culture, retail design, architecture, fashion, art, furniture and materials. Build and maintain and archive of visual inspiration and material samples.
- University graduate or above, preferably in design subject.
- 4-5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English), with direct reports and peers.
- Must be proficient with all MAC / PC platforms, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. SketchUp and Maya will be a plus.
- Practical skills for supporting in-store window installations and events.
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail, passion and interest in art, design and fashion.
- Excellent research and presentation skills, advance hand sketching will be a plus.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.