A credit controller is responsible for ensuring timely payment behaviour of our customers. This will result in a balanced aging of our A/R ledger, a solid cash position, low DSO and minimal credit risk.
What does a Junior Credit Controller do at PVH?
Based in Amsterdam, the Credit Controller will be responsible for all stakeholder management of external & internal parties when it comes to timely payment and collaborations.
In this role, you will mainly be responsible for:
- Monitor the A/R ledger
- Contact customers regarding overdue invoices
- Resolve payment differences/disputes
- Monitor deliveries blocked for credit and if deemed possible release for shipment
- Reconcile payments
- Inform and liaise with sales/customer service
Who is the best person for this job?
- Graduate in a similar education stream
- Fluent in German and English
- Good internal and external communication skills
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting
- Strong Numerical Admin Skills (Excel (v-look up/pivot))
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Self-disciplined and self-motivating attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture