About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
What does your team do within PVH/Calvin Klein/Tommy?Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein are two of the main brands managed by the PVH group. The PVH International Finance department is responsible for consolidating, reporting and providing key management information on the international Tommy Hilfiger businesses and the European Calvin Klein businesses. PVH International Finance comprises of Consolidation and Reporting, Controlling, Treasury, Internal Control and Tax Accounting areas of expertise.
What does a Senior International Tax Accounting Analyst do at PVH/Tommy Hilfiger/Calvin Klein?
Being part of the Tax Accounting and Compliance Team in Amsterdam, the suitable candidate will support the Senior Corporate Accounting and Tax Manager in a broad range of USGAAP driven tax accounting activities, including:
- Manage timeliness and accuracy of EMEA monthly and quarterly Effective Tax Rate, income tax cash payment forecasts, and return to provision.
- Support US GAAP group level tax audit and SOX controls
- Prepare quarterly UTP forecast (Uncertain Tax Provision)
- Assist in preparation of the European component of the annual US Tax return and data required for Country by Country Reporting (CbCR)
- Support Dutch Income Tax compliance process
- Manage the semi-annual EMEA tax pack submission from local entities
- Support EMEA accounting teams at local level regarding TP and income tax accounting
- Ensure all local tax accounting issues are properly analyzed, supported, and documented
- Assist EMEA accounting teams with external financial audits and review of income taxes
- Manage the quarterly tax meetings in NL
- Improve and automate Tax processes where feasible, including to liaise with IT department and US team on system improvement
- Manage the compliance coordination process of local EMEA entities tax returns
Who is the best person for this job?
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent and 5+ years combination of Tax Accounting experience with a US multinational and/or public accounting firm
- Knowledge of US GAAP standard ASC 740 with 3+ years significant tax accounting experience
- Knowledge and experience in Dutch Tax reporting and compliance
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with finance and tax teams across different cultures and at all levels of management
- Ability to deliver high quality work product under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, combined with helicopter view
- Strong presentation, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC is a plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written & verbal)
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.