About the Company
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
In this role, you work collaboratively with the Merchandise Planner to create seasonal range plans and define detailed buy plans, incorporating consumer insights, market trends and commercial opportunities. In addition, you select the Ecommerce collection from the divisional offer in alignment with the buy plan and contribute to harmonizing the buy with (Central) Retail and Key Accounts. You will join a team of 15 colleagues in Amsterdam.
- Attend and communicate Ecommerce business needs during key milestone meetings (e.g. Range plan country alignment meeting, GAM, Market Launch)
- Manage the Ecommerce buy process including creation of seasonal presentations (divisional buy plans) and manage order entry in SAP, STO and PO creation
- Oversee the delivery of samples into the business and liaise with key stakeholders to ensure availability of digital assets (image, copy, price) prior to product launch
- Provide directional input to the content team and studio during creative briefs for style guides, looks, features, promotions, newsletter
- Partner with planning to analyse weekly sales reports and present key learnings, areas of opportunity (e.g. dynamic pricing) and proposed actions during trade meetings
- Provide regular feedback to the divisions on selling performance throughout the season
- Stay in tune with market trends, competitor activity and developments in assigned geographic markets
- Rotate with other merchandisers from other divisions to learn from each other
- A completed Bachelor degree
- Approx. 3 years’ experience in buying / merchandising
- Knowledge of product and European market
- Entrepreneurial: decisive, innovative and self-starting
- Strategic and creative thinking, combined with hands on approach
- Good planning & coordination skills: manage complex projects and admin
- Have an eye for esthetics & consumer needs
- (Quantitative) analytical skills: fact based & number driven
- Good communication skills: negotiation, presenting, aligning, building relationships
- System skills (Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal)
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.