About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and 1,600 retail stores. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.5 billion in 2015.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products exceed $8 billion in 2015 and were distributed in [over] 110 countries. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, we were acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
What does your team do within PVH?
We’re looking for a dedicated and charismatic project coordinator who can be a key member of the expansion of our Omnichannel and Store of the Future products.The Omnichannel Transformation Department drives the change of the organization towards an omnichannel consumer experience.The department’s objective is to create a seamless consumer experience across all distribution channels thereby connecting online and offline channels as well as elevating the in-store digital consumer experience.
The team researches new trends and ideas, evaluates them and decides based on strategic fit to both our brands about implementation scope, timelines and implications on the omnichannel roadmap.
What does an Omnichannel Expansion Coordinator do at PVH?
Based in Amsterdam, the Omnichannel Expansion team manages the strategy and execution of the Store of the Future platform and the Omnichannel services within our markets.
In this role, you will be part of a team driving the expansion of these products in our stores, as well as acting as a bridge between the product owners, our country offices and end users. In addition you will:
- Manage your own projects to improve or advance the successful implementation of the products
- Ensure standards and processes are met across various teams and store openings
- Work together and support country operations in our Omnichannel transformation
- Deliver training and coordinate feedback sessions with stores
- Build new processes to smoothly implement the products into the organization for long-term success
Who is the best person for this job?
- Approximately 1 - 2 years' relevant experience, ideally in Retail, FMCG or within an end consumer focused, changing environment
- Self-starter, motivated to go the extra mile
- Affinity for systems and processes, and the improvement thereof
- Open, charismatic and winning personality to be able to handle various stakeholders across the organization and to communicate successfully with stakeholders across different levels and cultures
What can you expect from us?
- All the bells and whistles: reimbursed commuting expenses, 25 days annual leave, discount on your mandatory Dutch Health Insurance, and pension plan
- Work at our beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- Our smart work program empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- Sample sales and year-round discounts on TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN products
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.