About the Company
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo, Warner’s and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, PVH Studios is a talented team collaborating to capture, produce and distribute imagery for E-Commerce Product Detail Pages (PDP) and commercial visual assets. This imagery we produce enables our wholesale customers to make informed purchasing decisions through our innovative Digital Showrooms and sales tools. It also enhances the consumer shopping experience by presenting our product and bringing shopping experiences to life in digital and “bricks and mortar” retail environments such as online and interactive digital screens.
As creative guardians, PVH Studios works together with the wider business to realize the overall brand vision. We’re responsible for elevating our product and reflecting core brand values across every touch-point whilst adopting and maintaining an omni-channel approach to everything we do.
About the Role:
PVH Studios produces over 100,000 images for our Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein websites per year. Each of these must pass through our Retouching and Image Delivery processes to ensure they arrive at the right place, at the right time and to the right brief. Only then can our consumers be inspired to buy our brands digitally. This is a complicated but exciting process involving two 3- Party suppliers. Reporting into the Operations Manager, the role acts as a conduit between these suppliers and the PVH Business to ensure all seasons and projects launch optimally. It is a data-lead and administrative role one moment, strategic and collaborative the next. It requires ownership of key studio systems and fixing problems programmatically as they occur. It requires a self-starter comfortable with being a ‘Subject-Matter-Expert’ (SME) on a business-critical process combining people skills and a ruthless attention-to-detail.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and Creative Manager to optimize the delivery of ALL E-Commerce assets through internal and external systems to tight deadlines with selected 3Party suppliers
- Analyze ‘buy’ data to prepare and track delivery of all seasonal imagery, as well as ad-hoc projects through the Post-Production life-cycle, including Retouching and Image Delivery
- Lead ad-hoc projects through the Post-Production life-cycle, including Retouching and Image Delivery
- Implement, communicate and adhere to new Post-Production processes as agreed with stakeholders and the Operations Manager
- Act as ‘1 Responder’ to ALL blockages or errors in Post-Production workflow, and project manage solutions across multiple touch-points
- ‘Problem-Solve’ with suppliers all issues and E-Commerce publication defects
- Quickly action image changes resulting from error, initiate post-production process re-works and drive batch amends within systems as agreed with the Operations Manager
- Be proactive in communication at all times to drive awareness of Risks and Dependencies to asset delivery with all parties
- Apply a programmatic approach to imagery delivery, projects and issue-resolution, with an emphasis on agile reprioritizations of workloads, to serve important deliverables and changing business directions
- Assist the Creative Team in driving awareness of image discrepancies and perceived error
- Run all Weekly and Monthly Post-Production reporting and metrics for leadership and stakeholder review
- Support the Operations Manager with data and dialogues with stakeholders and leadership
- Prioritize and assist with any request that results in unoptimized customer experience by being the conduit between the E-Commerce team and Post-Production suppliers
- Work with the Creative Manager to help realize Retouching vision and balance process adherence with aesthetic output
- Work closely with E-Commerce stake-holders to manage expectations and balance exceptions with scale and standardization, to drive optimized outcomes.
- Manage Retouching and Image Delivery suppliers to PVH standards and cultures to drive a solution-orientated approach
- Be internal ‘Product-Owner’ and SME for both PVH Studios Photography Management System and Retouching workflows
- Work closely with the Equipment & Facilities Coordinator to understand interface with PVH Studios systems and affect changes where required
- Suggest, plan and manage system developments with suppliers alongside budgets and changing business requirements at any given moment
- Constantly review system suitability and drive continuous improvement
- Strong operational experience driving and scaling high-volume production processes
- Highly organized and structured individual with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and excel in a deadline-orientated environment
- Ability to network and develop working relationships with suppliers and across organizations to successfully complete key tasks and projects on-time
- Flexibility to respond to business-critical issues and stay calm in the face of challenges
- A service-minded approach, focused on delivering on time and to brief.
- Pro-active and hands-on team player that always seeks to continuously improve.
- Strict attention to detail and holistic communication skills
- University Degree in Business or Communications
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience
- An understanding of Photography Post-Production processes and workflows
- Proficient PC user with wider knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel mastery is imperative)
- Previous experience with Photoshop, Capture One or automated workflow tools highly desirable
- Business-level English and Dutch skills (both oral and written)
- Plenty of opportunities to make the role your own
- Trainings and courses for self-development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built Photo Studio environment and Business Campus with gyms, cafes, lunches, and plenty of company events
- Employee discounts on Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger products
We’d love to know why this is THE role for you, so please include a motivational letter/video (downloadable link preferred) with your application!